Choose a language
- The editorial board of the "Professional Art Education" observes certain publication principles and publication support rules:
- scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational presentation of the most significant innovative research of arts education;
- unconditional loyalty to all subjects of the creative process, who are involved in the creation of the journal;
- involving objective competent reviewers in a work with the aim of unbiased application of double-blind peer reviewing;
- continuous advisory work with authors, which is aimed at meeting the requirements of international databases such as Scopus and Web of Science on the content and design of materials.
- "Professional Art Education" is a non-financial publication.
- The decision to publish or reject materials submitted to the editorial staff shall be taken by the editorial board in accordance with the review clause.
- The editorial staff reserves the right to make editorial changes to the materials submitted to the Journal, to reduce them, to reject manuscripts which do not correspond to the topics of issue or not properly executed, while adhering to the publication ethics.
- Manuscripts that were rejected by the editorial board are not reviewed or returned to the authors.
- It is not allowed to print material in other editions.
- Editors, the editorial board are not responsible for the views of the authors, the views and contents of the manuscripts in the journal. Originality, proofreading of manuscripts and the presence of errors are the sole responsibility of individual authors.
- The editorial suggests that the authors download and sign the consent for the publication of the article in order to cite the publication, increase the citation index of the author and the issue itself. The editorial also requires the author to provide contact information (surname and name, degree, rank, position, place of employment, Orcid ID or Researcher ID, e-mail address, phone number).
- Articles are published in the general order, from the date of receipt of the article to the editor. The revision includes articles in the general queue after confirmation of payment for the publication. Articles are distributed in the nearest issues where there are vacant spaces.
- Each issue of the journal is to be signed on the basis of the decision of the Academic Council of the H.S. Skovoroda Kharkiv National Pedagogical University. The journal is sent to the authors (by appointment) by mail or given in the editorial office.
Conflict of Interests
In case of conflict of interest the author of the article has the right to apply to the editorial board of the journal with a reasoned explanation of his own position. In this case, the article is considered at a meeting of the working group of the editorial board. The editorial board may send the article for additional or new review to another specialist. The editorial board reserves the right to reject the manuscript, if the author is unable or unwilling to take into consideration the wishes or comments of the reviewers. At the request of the reviewer, the editorial board may submit the article to another reviewer, subject to the principles of double - blind peer review.
Responsibility for copyright infringement and non-compliance with existing standards in the material of the article rests with the author of the manuscript. The author and the reviewer are responsible for the accuracy of the facts and data presented the validity of the conclusions, recommendations and the scientific and practical level of the article.