Choose a language
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 14-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Политика раздела по умолчанию
- Journal editorial board «Professional Art Education» adheres to copyright and exercises its powers within the framework of the Law of Ukraine "On Copyright".
- The authors have the right to submit original scientific articles containing the results of historical, theoretical or experimental studies of artistic education for the purpose of publishing to the issue «Professional Art Education» a publication for review.
- Authors must confirm that the submitted materials are not being considered in other editions and correspond to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements described in the Guide to the authors.
- Authorship should belong to those who have made a significant contribution to the development, design, execution or interpretation of the study. Anyone who has made a significant contribution must be registered as a co-author. All who participated in certain aspects of the research project should be named in the confirmation section.
- The author (s) of the article must sign and send the author's agreement for the publication of the materials to the journal editorial board. If the journal editorial board decides to reject the article, the aforementioned agreement is canceled and loses legal force.
- The author / authors reserve the right to:
- use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
- use the materials of the article in whole or in part to write their own dissertations.
- use the materials of the article for the preparation of abstracts, conference reports, as well as oral presentations.
- place electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the official collection website) to: personal web-resources of all authors (web sites, web pages, blogs, etc.); web resources of institutions where authors work (including electronic institutional repositories); non-commercial open source web resources.
- detect significant errors or inaccuracies in your own submitted (published) work and notify the editor of the journal or publisher for rejection or correction of the document.
In all cases, the availability of a bibliographic link to an article or a hyperlink to its electronic copy on the official website of the collection of scientific works «Professional Art Education» is mandatory.
The confidentiality of the authors is important, which is why all manuscripts are considered by the editorial board of the "Professional Art Education" journal as confidential documents. Other information provided (surname, first name, e-mail address, place of work and position, phone number) will be used solely for the purpose of the internal technical tasks of this journal to enable the possibility of citation and increase the citation index of the author and the journal itself, subject to positive decision on publication of the article and author’s official consent.
1. The user can visit the web site of the collection of scientific works "Professional Art Education"without registering or providing personal information. When you visit a website, it collects impersonal user information, which is only displayed of visits by country.
2. The website sign-up form requires that users provide us with personal information, such as name, surname, e-mail address, place of work and position, phone number, etc. The user’s personal information is used to contact with him if it is necessary. This personal information also allows users to keep up-to-date with sections of the "Professional Art Education"journal. The information is kept as confidential as possible. The Editorial Board does not sell registered users’ e-mail addresses, nor does it share information with advertisers or other websites.
3. Compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR) is ensured by the OJS content management system features in the user's e-mail account, as well as editorial board feedback.
4. Manuscripts of articles are reviewed with due respect for the authors’ /author’s confidentiality. By submitting their manuscripts for review, the author / authors entrust the editorial board with the results of their academic work and creative efforts, on which their reputation and career may depend.
5. Reviewers are also entitled to the confidentiality maintained by the Editor-in-Chief. Privacy cannot be violated other than in case of fraud or academic misconduct detected. In other cases, it must be respected.
6. The editorial board does not disclose information about manuscripts (including their receipt, content, status in the review process, criticism of reviewers, or final data) to anyone other than the author / authors and reviewers. This includes requests for the use of legitimate material.
7. The editorial board clearly explains to its reviewers that the submitted manuscripts are author/authors property. Therefore, reviewers and members of the editorial board respect the rights of the author / authors and should not discuss their work publicly or steal their ideas. Reviewers are not allowed to make copies of manuscripts for their own benefits and are not allowed to share them with others. Transfer to other persons cannot be made other than with Editor-in-Chief’s prior agreement with the author. Reviewers must return or delete copies of manuscripts after submitting reviews. The editorial board does not keep copies of the rejected manuscripts.
8. Reviewers' comments cannot be published without the author’s and Editor-in-Chief’s permission.
9. Reviews are not published together with manuscripts. However, reviewers' comments can be sent to others reviewing the same manuscript, which helps reviewers understand the review process.