Choose a language
Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- This submission meets the requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- This submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- All references have been checked for accuracy and completeness.
- All tables and figures have been numbered and labeled.
- Permission has been obtained to publish all photos, datasets and other material provided with this submission.
Політика розділу за замовчуванням
- Journal editorial board «Professional Art Education» adheres to copyright and exercises its powers within the framework of the Law of Ukraine "On Copyright".
- The authors have the right to submit original scientific articles containing the results of historical, theoretical or experimental studies of artistic education for the purpose of publishing to the issue «Professional Art Education» a publication for review.
- Authors must confirm that the submitted materials are not being considered in other editions and correspond to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements described in the Guide to the authors.
- Authorship should belong to those who have made a significant contribution to the development, design, execution or interpretation of the study. Anyone who has made a significant contribution must be registered as a co-author. All who participated in certain aspects of the research project should be named in the confirmation section.
- The author (s) of the article must sign and send the author's agreement for the publication of the materials to the journal editorial board. If the journal editorial board decides to reject the article, the aforementioned agreement is canceled and loses legal force.
- The author / authors reserve the right to:
- use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
- use the materials of the article in whole or in part to write their own dissertations.
- use the materials of the article for the preparation of abstracts, conference reports, as well as oral presentations.
- place electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the official collection website) to: personal web-resources of all authors (web sites, web pages, blogs, etc.); web resources of institutions where authors work (including electronic institutional repositories); non-commercial open source web resources.
- detect significant errors or inaccuracies in your own submitted (published) work and notify the editor of the journal or publisher for rejection or correction of the document.
In all cases, the availability of a bibliographic link to an article or a hyperlink to its electronic copy on the official website of the collection of scientific works «Professional Art Education» is mandatory.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The confidentiality of the authors is important, which is why all the manuscripts are considered by the editorial board of the collection of scientific works "Professional Art Education" as confidential documents. Other information provided (surname, first name, e-mail address, place of work and position, phone number) will be used solely for the purpose of the internal technical tasks of this journal and for the purpose of citing the publication and raising the citation index of the author and the collection itself, provided the positive the decision to publish the article and the official consent of the author (s).
1. The user can visit the web site of the collection of scientific works "Professional Art Education" without registering or providing personal information. When you visit a website, it collects impersonal user information, which is only displayed as a total number of country views.
2. The website sign-up form requires that users provide us with personal information, such as name, surname, e-mail address, place of work and position, phone number, etc. The personal information of the user is used to contact with him if it is necessary. This personal information also allows you to keep up-to-date with sections of the site of the "Professional Art Education". The information is kept as confidential as possible. The Editorial Board does not sell e-mail addresses for registered users, nor does it share information with advertisers or other websites.
3. Compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is ensured by the OJS content management system features in the user's e-mail account, as well as editorial board feedback.
4. Manuscripts of articles are reviewed with due respect for the confidentiality of the author / authors. By submitting their manuscripts for review, the author / authors entrust the editorial board with the results of their academic work and creative endeavors, which may depend on their reputation and career.
5. Reviewers are also entitled to the confidentiality maintained by the Editor-in-Chief. Privacy can only be violated if fraud or academic misconduct is detected. In other cases, it holds.
6. The editorial board does not disclose information about manuscripts (including their receipt, content, status in the review process, criticism of reviewers, or final fate) to anyone other than the author / authors and reviewers. This includes requests for the use of legitimate material.
7. The editorial board clearly explains to its reviewers that the submitted manuscripts are the property of the author / authors. Therefore, reviewers and members of the editorial board respect the rights of the author / authors without discussing their work publicly or giving their ideas. Reviewers are not allowed to make copies of manuscripts for their files, and are not allowed to share them with others. Transfer to other persons can be made only with the permission of the Editor-in-Chief by prior arrangement. Reviewers must return or delete copies of manuscripts after submitting reviews. The editorial board does not keep copies of the rejected manuscripts.
8. Reviewers' comments cannot be published or otherwise published without the permission of the reviewer, author / authors and Editor-in-Chief.
9. Reviewers' reviews are not published with manuscripts. However, reviewers' comments can be sent to others who are reviewing the same manuscript, which helps reviewers understand the review process.