Choose a language
The journal editorial board condemns the manifestations of plagiarism in articles as a violation of copyright and scientific ethics.
All manuscripts are subject to mandatory verification of the uniqueness of the copyrighted text using paid licensed software (according to the Memorandum of Cooperation between the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and Plagiat.pl and Antipagliat LLC).
Supported formats .doc, .docx, .rtf, .txt, .odt, .ppt, .pptx, .html, .pdf, .pages, .gdoc).
The author can independently submit the text of the article for anti-plagiarism check and send the results (scanned copy of the document - example) together with other materials.
If the article contains more than 20% of the borrowed text without corresponding references and quotation marks, the article qualifies as containing plagiarism. In this case, the article shall not be considered, and the author will receive a warning message.
Avoid plagiarism is possible under the following conditions:
- using parenthetical citation for words taken literally from a source or dots (space and three dots) for a part of the omitted quote;
- limiting the use of direct quotations;
- placing corresponding references to the borrowed text (sentence, phrase, any statement, proposal);
- paraphrasing information or its generalization in other words;
- placing obtained permission to reproduce illustrations, tables, drawings taken from other authors, below each item.
Self-plagiarism is considered unethical. The author may only cite short phrases from his other works with the placement of the relevant references.