Choose a language
The journal editorial board condemns the manifestations of plagiarism in articles as a violation of copyright and scientific ethics.
All manuscripts are subject to mandatory verification of the uniqueness of the copyrighted text using paid licensed software (according to the Memorandum of Cooperation between the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and Plagiat.pl and Antipagliat LLC).
The text of the article is sent to the email address email@example.com (formats are supported .doc, .docx, .rtf, .txt, .odt, .ppt, .pptx, .html, .pdf, .pages, .gdoc).
The author can independently submit the text of the article for anti-plagiarism check and send the results (scanned copy of the document - example) together with other materials.
If the article contains more than 20% of the borrowed text without corresponding references and the use of quotes, the article qualifies as containing plagiarism. In this case, the article is not considered, and the author receives a warning message.
Avoid plagiarism is possible under the following conditions:
- use quotes for words taken literally from a source or three points (space and three dots) for a part of the omitted quotation;
- limiting the use of direct quotations;
- the placement of corresponding references to borrowed text (sentence, phrase, any statement, proposal);
- paraphrasing information or its generalization in other words;
- obtain permission to reproduce illustrations, tables, drawings taken from other authors, placed below each item.
Plagiarism on yourself is considered unethical. The author may cite only short phrases from another own work with the placement of the relevant links.