Choose a language
Obligations of the process participants
To harmonize the rules of ethical conduct of all parties involved in the process of publishing the manuscript of the article:
Authors of the articles are obliged to:
- provide novelty, authenticity and originality of the research results; accompany all materials borrowed from other authors by links to their sources and names of the authors;
- avoid excessive borrowing and plagiarism in any form; to ensure that the article is an exclusive material and has not been previously published or proposed to another publisher;
- participate in the peer review process.
Editorial staff is obliged to:
- treat the author and his scientific approach respectfully and correctly, keep editorial secret, prevent dishonesty when processing materials; ensure the involvement of objective and competent reviewers, apply the practice of double (blind) review.
- not to correct author’s text without agreement with the author upon all editorial corrections);
- prevent the publication of materials that don’t have scientific value, do not correspond the specialization of the journal, contradict its editorial policy and contain plagiarism or have been previously published in other publishers;
- ensure the involvement of objective and competent reviewers, apply the practice of double-blind peer- review.
Reviewers are obliged to:
- adhere to the review period set by the editors;
- treat the manuscript received for review as a confidential document, not to provide it for review to other persons; written reviews should be confidential;
- not to use unpublished data from the manuscript for their own purposes;
- provide an objective, reasoned and correct assessment of the research results.
Compliance with the rules of ethics of scientific publications by all participants in the publishing process helps to ensure authors’ intellectual property rights, improve the quality of the publication and prevent the possibility of misuse of copyrights materials for the benefit of individuals. However, the Editorial Board of the "Professional Art Education" encourages authors to adhere to the appropriate level of formal and ethical requirements for the preparation and publication of their own research.