Choose a language
The confidentiality of the authors is important, which is why all manuscripts are considered by the editorial board of the "Professional Art Education" journal as confidential documents. Other information provided (surname, first name, e-mail address, place of work and position, phone number) will be used solely for the purpose of the internal technical tasks of this journal to enable the possibility of citation and increase the citation index of the author and the journal itself, subject to positive decision on publication of the article and author’s official consent.
1. The user can visit the web site of the collection of scientific works "Professional Art Education"without registering or providing personal information. When you visit a website, it collects impersonal user information, which is only displayed of visits by country.
2. The website sign-up form requires that users provide us with personal information, such as name, surname, e-mail address, place of work and position, phone number, etc. The user’s personal information is used to contact with him if it is necessary. This personal information also allows users to keep up-to-date with sections of the "Professional Art Education"journal. The information is kept as confidential as possible. The Editorial Board does not sell registered users’ e-mail addresses, nor does it share information with advertisers or other websites.
3. Compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR) is ensured by the OJS content management system features in the user's e-mail account, as well as editorial board feedback.
4. Manuscripts of articles are reviewed with due respect for the authors’ /author’s confidentiality. By submitting their manuscripts for review, the author / authors entrust the editorial board with the results of their academic work and creative efforts, on which their reputation and career may depend.
5. Reviewers are also entitled to the confidentiality maintained by the Editor-in-Chief. Privacy cannot be violated other than in case of fraud or academic misconduct detected. In other cases, it must be respected.
6. The editorial board does not disclose information about manuscripts (including their receipt, content, status in the review process, criticism of reviewers, or final data) to anyone other than the author / authors and reviewers. This includes requests for the use of legitimate material.
7. The editorial board clearly explains to its reviewers that the submitted manuscripts are author/authors property. Therefore, reviewers and members of the editorial board respect the rights of the author / authors and should not discuss their work publicly or steal their ideas. Reviewers are not allowed to make copies of manuscripts for their own benefits and are not allowed to share them with others. Transfer to other persons cannot be made other than with Editor-in-Chief’s prior agreement with the author. Reviewers must return or delete copies of manuscripts after submitting reviews. The editorial board does not keep copies of the rejected manuscripts.
8. Reviewers' comments cannot be published without the author’s and Editor-in-Chief’s permission.
9. Reviews are not published together with manuscripts. However, reviewers' comments can be sent to others reviewing the same manuscript, which helps reviewers understand the review process.