Choose a language
The confidentiality of the authors is important, which is why all the manuscripts are considered by the editorial board of the collection of scientific works "Professional Art Education" as confidential documents. Other information provided (surname, first name, e-mail address, place of work and position, phone number) will be used solely for the purpose of the internal technical tasks of this journal and for the purpose of citing the publication and raising the citation index of the author and the collection itself, provided the positive the decision to publish the article and the official consent of the author (s).
1. The user can visit the web site of the collection of scientific works "Professional Art Education" without registering or providing personal information. When you visit a website, it collects impersonal user information, which is only displayed as a total number of country views.
2. The website sign-up form requires that users provide us with personal information, such as name, surname, e-mail address, place of work and position, phone number, etc. The personal information of the user is used to contact with him if it is necessary. This personal information also allows you to keep up-to-date with sections of the site of the"Professional Art Education". The information is kept as confidential as possible. The Editorial Board does not sell e-mail addresses for registered users, nor does it share information with advertisers or other websites.
3. Compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is ensured by the OJS content management system features in the user's e-mail account, as well as editorial board feedback.
4. Manuscripts of articles are reviewed with due respect for the confidentiality of the author / authors. By submitting their manuscripts for review, the author / authors entrust the editorial board with the results of their academic work and creative endeavors, which may depend on their reputation and career.
5. Reviewers are also entitled to the confidentiality maintained by the Editor-in-Chief. Privacy can only be violated if fraud or academic misconduct is detected. In other cases, it holds.
6. The editorial board does not disclose information about manuscripts (including their receipt, content, status in the review process, criticism of reviewers, or final fate) to anyone other than the author / authors and reviewers. This includes requests for the use of legitimate material.
7. The editorial board clearly explains to its reviewers that the submitted manuscripts are the property of the author / authors. Therefore, reviewers and members of the editorial board respect the rights of the author / authors without discussing their work publicly or giving their ideas. Reviewers are not allowed to make copies of manuscripts for their files, and are not allowed to share them with others. Transfer to other persons can be made only with the permission of the Editor-in-Chief by prior arrangement. Reviewers must return or delete copies of manuscripts after submitting reviews. The editorial board does not keep copies of the rejected manuscripts.
8. Reviewers' comments cannot be published or otherwise published without the permission of the reviewer, author / authors and Editor-in-Chief.
9. Reviewers' reviews are not published with manuscripts. However, reviewers' comments can be sent to others who are reviewing the same manuscript, which helps reviewers understand the review process.